Riddles brain teasers for adults with answers, can you solve it?
3 riddles popular on crime | Murder mystery riddles | Who did it?
Total: 3 riddles
Riddle#1 (Deadly dream)
New York Police Department received a call about a murder at 09:30 PM.
NYPD, How may I help you?
“This is Nick calling from Pebble street 9, House number 4. I think my friend David has died of a heart attack. I have also called for medical emergency. Please rush.”
Officer John reached the scene at 10:00 PM. Sherlock Holmes was also called upon to assist Officer John in investigation. Nick met Sherlock Holmes and told, ”
“David and I had just come after watching a horror play. David was very tired and quickly fell asleep. While sleeping he probably died of a heart attack.”
Sherlock Holmes interrogated all the four persons who were present in the house at the time of David’s death.
1) Veronica, David’s cousin: ” When David came after the play, he asked me to prepare sandwich for him. I was making sandwich for him.”
2) Nick, David’s best friend: “I was sitting next to him playing game on my mobile while David was sleeping next to me. He had a nightmare that someone was strangulating him to death. When I tried to wake him up by shaking his hand, that very moment he had a heart attack.”
3) Robert, David’s brother: “I was tired after working out in the gym. I had gone to take a shower.”
4) Angelina, David’s sister: “I was tired after my college, so I went to sleep early.”
Sherlock carefully analyzed the facts and circumstances to reach upon a decision about the murderer. Who was the murderer?
1) Veronica 2) Nick 3) Robert 4) Angelina
Riddle#2 (Hideout mystery)
While looking for a bank robber after a bank robbery, the police department has narrowed the search to three houses in a neighborhood. The police department is confident that the robber is hold up in one of the three houses.
Ace police detective James was called to assist in the police control room. He had a look at the live aerial video feed and was able to deduce where the bank robber was hiding. Can you guess how could the find out the possible hide out?
Riddle#3 (Murder in the farm)
On Oct 1st, Samuel was going to turn 21 years. He had decided to throw a party for few of his friends at his farm house. All the friends met him at his farm house at 7:00 PM. While all of his friends were enjoying, Samuel was found dead near the barn by Melissa.
Officer John immediately rushed to the farm for investigation. Sherlock Holmes was also called upon to assist Officer John in investigation.
Sherlock Holmes narrowed down the suspects to four people who were seen going near the barn.
1) Alina: Samuel’s girlfriend who was very possessive about him.
2) Stefen: Samuel ‘s cousin. He has crush on Alina and has always tried to create conflict between Samuel and Alina.
3) Sean: Samuel ‘s best friend, who had been imprisoned twice for selling drugs.
4) Melissa: Alina’s best friend who would stalk Samuel as he was very rich.
The murderer considered himself no less then Sherlock Holmes and challenges him by leaving a note inside Samuel ‘s pocket. 628489 was written on the note. Sherlock carefully analyzed the facts and circumstances to reach upon a decision about the murderer. Who was the murderer?
1) Alina 2) Stefen 3) Sean 4) Melissa
Dama-May – Primal Drive by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Killing Time by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Thanks for watching, if you have enjoyed the video please don’t forget to like this video & to subscribe to our channel. Make sure you stay connected to watch unsolved riddles, brain teasers and for unlimited fun: