Funny Riddles brain teasers for kids with answers, can you solve it?
3 riddles popular on crime | Murder mystery riddles | Who did it?
Total: 3 riddles
Riddle#1 (Stolen ring)
It was a hot summer day, when Officer John heard a woman crying while patrolling the beach.
He immediately rushed to the site. He asked the sobbing girl: What happened? Why are you crying? Tell me what happened.
She said: I come here on every weekend. Today I took off my ring and placed it on top of my towel and I accidentally fell asleep. When I woke up, I didn’t find my ring. I have checked everywhere but I still couldn’t find it.
Officer John inspected the place. There were no visible footsteps left by other people in the sand around where the girl had been sun bathing, apart from her own. There were no other people in the vicinity at that time.
The CCTV footage did not show who picked up the ring but 4 people were found going near that area. Officer John interrogated all the 4 suspects.
1) A soccer player: I have joined the nearby soccer club. I come here for practice daily.
2) A fishing Man: I come here whenever I get time from my work. I sit on that cliff and do fishing.
3) A Volleyball player: I come to play beach volleyball on every weekend.
4) A Tourist: I came to visit the beach. I have heard many positive reviews about the beach online.
Officer John carefully analyzed the facts and circumstances to reach upon a decision about the thief. Who was the thief?
1) Soccer player 2) Fishing Man 3) Volleyball player 4) Tourist
Riddle#2 (Lier neighbor?)
One morning in Sunlake city it was very foggy and the visibility was only limited to 1-2 meters. Sherlock Holmes got a call from NYPD.
NYPD: A man has been murdered near your house. We have sent Officer John to the crime scene. Could you go and assist him in the case?
Sherlock Holmes quickly rushed over to the scene of the crime and meets Officer John. At the scene of crime Sherlock Holmes’s sees that neighbor Robert was lying dead on the floor. Police had also taken two suspects (James and Peter) into custody for interrogation.
Sherlock interrogates both the suspects.
James: I live across the street opposite Robert’s house. I looked outside from my window and saw Peter attacking Robert with a knife. I quickly rushed to help Robert but by that time Peter had already stabbed Robert to death.
Peter: Robert and I are neighbors and our house are beside each other. I heard Robert saying something to James very loudly ”Just because I broke your watch….” and then I heard scream of Robert. I quickly came to his aid and saw James with Robert’s dead body and a knife on the floor.
Sherlock listens the testimony of both the suspects and arrests the killer. Who is the killer and why?
Riddle#3 (Who killed Stan?)
A family lived in a mansion. On one Sunday evening when they went for a night out, they left their 18 year old daughter Lisa and 12 year old son, Stan, Chef and maid at home. Since the parents were not at home, Lisa thought of organizing a home party and called her friends at home. All the friends came and were enjoying the party. Stan doesn’t like celebrating and is a vegetarian, hence he stayed back in his room. After the party when Lisa went inside the room to check on her brother, she found him dead. Parents immediately rushed back home and called the cops. Sherlock Holmes was called upon on to investigate the murder.
Sherlock Holmes narrowed down the suspects to four people who were seen going near Stan’s bedroom:
1) Lisa’s friend David: I was looking for restroom, so I accidentally went near his room.
2) Lisa’s neighbor Sean: It was too much of loud music in the party, I was looking for a peaceful place so I might have accidentally gone near Stan’s room.
3) The Chef: I was bringing meat and cupcakes to Stan since he didn’t like celebrating. I knocked on his door but he didn’t reply.
4) The maid: Due to party there was litter all over the place. I was busy picking up scattered things.
After the statements the Sherlock Holmes immediately found the murderer.
Who is the murderer?
1) David 2) Sean 3) The Chef 4) The maid
Dragon and Toast by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
“Deadly Roulette” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Thanks for watching, if you have enjoyed the video please don’t forget to like this video & to subscribe to our channel. Make sure you stay connected to watch unsolved riddles, brain teasers and for unlimited fun: