This is the the most DIFFICULT riddle EVER! (2017)
Would you like a good challenge? If so, we certainly have one. In fact, it’s so though, that only 2% of the people that tried, actually succeeded to solve it.
Remember, this riddle is made by a Einstein.
If you have to, make notes, and sketch things to make it easier.
There are 5 houses on the same street, painted in different colors.
In each house lives a person of a different nationality.
Each house owner drinks a different kind of beverage, smokes a certain brand of cigar, and owns a different car.
Question: Who owns the Tesla?
– the Brit lives in the yellow house
– the Swede is the proud owner of a McLaren
– the Dane drinks tea
– the blue house is on the left of the white house
– the blue house’s owner drinks coffee
– the person who smokes Pall Mall drives a Ferrari
– the owner of the red house smokes Dunhill
– the man living in the center house drinks milk
– the Norwegian lives in the first house
– the man who smokes blends lives next to the one who owns a Lamborghini
– the man who drives a BMW lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
– the owner who smokes BlueMaster drinks beer
– the American (is the answer) smokes Prince
– the Norwegian lives next to the green house
– the man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water
In your arms – by Nicolai Heidlas Music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Also known as:
the einstein riddle 2016 answer
the most difficult riddle ever 2016 answer
the most difficult riddle ever (2017) answer
einstein riddle 2016 version
who owns the iphone 7 riddle
hardest riddle ever with answer
top 10 hardest riddles in the world with answers
worlds hardest riddle ever
Please watch: “When You Had One Job And Failed Miserably シ”