The extraordinary energetic ‘awakening’ phenomenon is continuing to gather pace and power and is affecting more and more people. This is simply a pointer to some of the experiences it can trigger. We can relate to most, if not all of these symptoms; in fact we have been having many of them for years so it’s good to know there’s a plausible explanation! We urge you not to over think this; too much analysis goes directly against the grain of awakening.
There are people out there who just love to visit medical websites and forums and compare their symptoms with serious life threatening diseases and freak themselves out. Please review this list in the spirit in which we share it; as a frame of reference. If, however, you do have any genuine concerns about your physical health, please visit a medical practitioner.
The following was inspired by Geoffrey Hoppe of Crimson Circle, channeling Tobias.
Signs of Spiritual Awakening
1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the “Christ seed” awakens within. This will pass in time.
2. Feelings of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many, many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This will pass in time.
3. Crying for no apparent reason. This is related to #2 above. It’s good and healthy to let the tears flow as it helps to release the old energy within. This will come in waves and will also pass in time as the old energy gets released.
4. A sudden change in your job/career. This is a very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don’t worry about finding the “perfect” job or career right now. You’re in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.
5. Not feeling excited or passionate about anything. Related to the above symptom, is the feeling that nothing excites you anymore. This is because you no longer resonate with the old passions, but you’ve not yet established the new ones. At times, you can feel really bored. Hang tight, and this will change with time. We are upgrading our DNA and our internal software and this means that we no longer resonate with our old reference points.
5. Drifting away from family & friends. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. Over time, you may even develop new relationships with them if it feels right.
6. Unusual sleep patterns & sleep disturbances. It’s likely that you’ll awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. There’s a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a “breather.” Don’t worry. If you can’t fall back to sleep, just get up and do something rather than remaining in bed getting stressed over your lack of sleep!
7. Intense & sometimes lucid dreams. Some of your dreams could be quite intense and could be chase, war or monster-type dreams. Again, you are releasing the old energy that’s been stored up, and these energies are often symbolized as battles, being chased or fighting with scary creatures. This will pass in time.
8. Feeling physically disorientated. Many people are experiencing periods of dizziness or feeling very ungrounded. You are starting to walk between 2 worlds, so it makes sense that at times you’ll feel spatially challenged. Sometimes your consciousness transitions into the new energy, but your body lags behind. Spending time in nature (ideally barefoot) will help to ground the new energy within.
9. Talking to yourself more. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and this is just the beginning of this new kind of self-talk. As the conversations increase, they will become more fluid, coherent and most interestingly, more insightful. You’re not going crazy, you’re just waking up!
10. Feeling lonely, even when others are around. This is related to point #5 above. During this period, many of us are finding it a challenge to be around others, who are also releasing energies from the past. Some say that this feeling of loneliness is because our Guides, who have been with us our whole lives, have departed, so that we can fill our space with our own divinity. Soon enough, this void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own higher consciousness.
12. Wanting to leave the planet. Many of us are experiencing a deep and intense desire to ‘go home’. This is quite different from a suicidal feeling and it is not based in anger, depression or rage. As you don’t want to create drama, you likely aren’t telling anybody about this or if you do, they won’t likely understand. You have completed your karmic cycle and you feel restless and alone. Soon, you will start to connect with other like-minded beings and new interests and passions will ignite. You’ve come this far, so don’t check out now, before the next stage of the journey takes place in the new energy. We are living in the most exciting time ever; the time of huge transformation.
You are never alone and there are many others that feel the same as you do. Connect with other like-minded people and take time to get to know your higher self. Feel into what makes your heart sing.
Check out the next part in this Series on Spiritual Awakening entitled, “How do I Support my Spiritual Awakening?”