Thanks to Storyblocks for supporting awesome DIY Content. Get a free 7-day trial at: http://storyblocks.com/ModernBuilds_1117
Today on Modern Builds, I’ll be showing you how I build picture frames! They look great, are strong, and best of all quick to build. I don’t use traditional wooden reinforcement in the corners, instead I used metal V-nails like what you would see in a frame shop. They provide a simple, clean, and modern aesthetic… plus they’re faster to build.
Material and Supplies:
– Oak 1″x2″ – 6′ long
– 11×14 Mat: http://amzn.to/2AjNiUu
– 11×14 Glass (and Backing): http://amzn.to/2ne6YXe
– V-Nails: http://amzn.to/2Ak5ZaL
– Wood Glue: http://amzn.to/2nffEwv
– Wood Finish: http://amzn.to/2ngPmK4
Standard Frame Sizes: https://www.picturesalon.com/standard-frame-sizes
DONT FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.
ADD ME ON:
Instagram: https://goo.gl/UgEpJs | @modernbuilds
Thanks for watching! -Mike Montgomery