Challenge your bible knowledge with this easy twenty nine question trivia quiz. The answers are at the bottom of the page. Good luck
- Whose wife was turned into a pillar of Salt?
- What is the alternative name for the Authorized Version of the
- Who killed Goliath with a sling and a stone?
- What profession did St. Luke supposedly follow?
- Whose favorite son was sold into Egypt by his jealous
- What was the source of Samson’s strength?
- Who was the first to meet with the risen Jesus?
- Who was the Roman procurator who confirmed the sentence of death
- As a reward for which skill did Salome demand the gift of John
the Baptist’s head?
- According to the Bible, where was Daniel imprisoned?
- Which book of the Old Testament is a collection of moral and
- Which book of the Bible contains the story of the Great Flood?
- What is the title shared by four books of the New Testament?
- Who committed suicide after receiving 30 pieces of silver as a
payment for betraying his master?
- Who made the Golden Calf for the Hebrews to worship while Moses
was on Mount Sinai?
- Who was formed from the dust by God, then given the breath of
life, to become the progenitor of the human race?
- Who was the brother of Martha, raised from the dead by Jesus?
- Which was the Canaanite town whose walls fell at the blast of
- Where was Jesus arrested?
- What are the 150 sacred poems and songs of praise said to have
been written by David?
- What comprise the Decalogue?
- In what did the prophet Jonah spend three days and three nights?
- Which two priceless resins were brought by the Magi to the infant
- What is the collective word for the writers of the four Gospels?
- What were the names of Noah’s three sons?
- Which five books of the Old Testament make up the Pentateuch?
- Which of the New Testament gospels is not synoptic?
- Which biblical son of King David was caught by his hair in a tree
while fleeing on a mule?
- Who was the son of Jesse, father of Solomon and second king of
Daily Trivia Quiz #3 Answers
- King James Bible
- His hair.
- Mary Magdalene.
- Pontius Pilate.
- Lion’s Den
- Judas Iscariot.
- Garden of Gethsemane.
- The Ten.
- In the belly of a whale.
- Frankincense and myrrh.
- The Evangelists.
- Shem; Ham; Japheth
- Genesis; Exodus; Leviticus; Numbers; Deuteronomy
- John’s Gospel.