Today we’re putting together a video of a collection of the 20 best motivational quotes for success in life. These are a few in our collection. Successful individuals immerse themselves with positive messages throughout their daily lives. Feel free to check out our twitter page for more of the best motivational quotes about life and success in your life. We hope you enjoy and feel inspired toward success! Have a wonderful day!
For full post on our website visit http://inspired-motivation.com/best-motivational-quotes-for-success-in-life-best-motivational-quotes-about-life-and-success/
Title: Best Motivational Quotes For Success In Life – Best Motivational Quotes About Life And Success. Check out our other social media pages for other motivational videos, quotes, and products. Stay positive and motivated!
Check us out on Twitter
Check out our motivational video channel featuring speeches by Fearless Motivation.
Thank you and let us know if you have any suggestions on our next quotes video!
The quotes in the video are as follows:
1) “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
2) “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” — Winston Churchill
3) “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
4) “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” — Unknown
5) “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.” Inspirational quote by Vince Lambardi
6) “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
7) “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” — Rob Siltanen
8) “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” — Og Mandino
9) Entrepreneurs are great at dealing with uncertainty and also very good at minimizing risk. That’s the classic entrepreneur.” — Mohnish Pabrai
10) “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” — Maya Angelou
11) “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” — James Cameron
12) “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
13) “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” — Anonymous