Here’s Fisher Auto with another tutorial for your new vehicle!
The only thing that you’ll need is a USB zip drive
1. Go ahead and save the image you want to use on the USB zip drive.
2. Plug the USB into the center console, there is a marked input in front of the gear shift underneath the display.
3. Make sure the system displays the USB icon
4. Tap “Settings”
5. Tap “System”
6. Go all the way to the left to the “Clock” tab
7. Tap “Clock/Wallpaper Type”
8. Tap the “Wallpaper” Tab
9. Tap “Add New” in the lower right
10. Wit for the system to find the files and then select which image you want to use, then tap “Start Import”
11. Select it from the Wallpaper list and then hit “Set”
12. Tap “OK” to leave the menu and you’re done! You can hit back and then Menu to view your new wallpaper.
Fisher Honda has been family owned and operated in Boulder since 1968. With over 500 Google reviews and a 4.8 out of 5 star rating, why would you choose to do business anywhere else?
6025 Arapahoe Rd.
Boulder, CO. 80303